Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA
I recently got into the UFO contactees from the 50's and 60's. Wendelle stevens has brought many of these to us in books like the one you highlight. I have collected about 7 of them and it is fascinating the stories they tell of different planets and their inhabitants. These books can be downloaded for free from the internet but it took me a long time to find them. If anyone has any interest in the rest of them let me know, I guess I could upload them here. After the 60's almost all the reports are about Zeta Reticulans doing genetic work on humans. The classic story is Whitley Strieber's story in his books starting with Communion. It is possible after Eisenhower met with the Zetas and Nordics in the late 40's and 50's that he rejected the Nordics because they didn't offer technology unless the US gave up nuclear weapons. The Zetas made a deal offering technology in return for a large abduction program. I have personally known of one abductee and it is the classic taking of sperm situation. He is religious, and the aliens claimed they were acting on God's orders. Obviously I told him they were just lying to him to get his cooperation.

Messages In This Thread
UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA - by v3_exceed - 06-12-2018, 10:45 AM
RE: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA - by Guest - 06-13-2018, 05:00 PM
RE: UFO-CONTACT FROM PLANET IARGA - by Guest - 06-13-2018, 05:03 PM