Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to the forums
Exclamation 
There will be plenty of updates to these forums over the next while. If you would like moderator status, pm me on LOP.

This forum is to avoid the internal Nazism that the other 3 BIG conspiracy sites are full of.... cough... Above no Secret, god damn productions and the other one.

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son" ~ Dean Wormer.
I'm going to try registering under an other name to see if I can logon. Tried everything you suggested on Natural Variability, even using other computers but couldn't login.
(07-08-2018, 10:51 PM)NaturaNaturans Wrote: I'm going to try registering under an other name to see if I can logon. Tried everything you suggested on Natural Variability, even using other computers but couldn't login.

No worries.. I'm not sure why you weren't able to login.. I was with your user/pass from every computer...
But I have noticed that firefox is really screwing up with logins... they changes something and I have a hit and miss being able to login to some websites...
Holy Crap! I just got in on both accounts! I wonder if going to CP had anything to do with it? Anyway, will try again later. Just a note, now with the demise of CO there is a small void, most are going to the Fringe, but LOP is on the downswing, 35% loss year over year in traffic. Why am I not surprised!
Seems that although it doesn't show that I'm logged in, if I go to my account and click on user cp I'm suddenly recognized. Go figure. Oh, and I banned Delnisnis.
(07-13-2018, 07:17 PM)Natural Variability Wrote: Seems that although it doesn't show that I'm logged in, if I go to my account and click on user cp I'm suddenly recognized. Go figure. Oh, and I banned Delnisnis.

Awesome... purge the spammers... bastards..
I'm going to try to add more content ..i have a ton but been super busy..or lazy...