Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 Things You Were Not Told About Adolph Hitler and Nazi Germany
(06-11-2018, 03:18 PM)Cracker Jack Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 06:04 PM)Natural Variability Wrote: You are getting off to a good start V3Exceed!. So many things about the world hidden from us by the Zionist mafia that runs the US and most of the world. I rremember getting a lecture at LOP for linking the Tomato Bubble article about the holohoax. I was later banned by Counting Sheep just for MENTIONING the holohoax. To me it is not a great issue, just another lie from our Zionist masters, but for a conspiracy site to hide it was ludicrous.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/

LOP isn't a conspiracy website. It's incubated into leftist puke with mods who worship a bastardization of bolshevik cock.

I just don't like being told what to think. Yes bad things happened in war. bad things happened by a lot of countries. Funny how no one was taken to account for the Japanese UNIT 731, or for the Japanese that died in Canadian concentration camps. No Americans nor English were tried for the bombing of Dresden. Not even beginning to mention the genocide of the Natives. I mean sure the blacks were repressed, but the natives were almost completely wiped out.. where is their history month?

Anyway.. I like LOP because there are a few good people, lots of twats, but a few good ones...

Messages In This Thread
RE: 12 Things You Were Not Told About Adolph Hitler and Nazi Germany - by v3_exceed - 06-11-2018, 04:03 PM
недорогие грузоперевозки Челябинск - by aalexeytivanova3531 - 06-18-2018, 06:33 PM